|Material||Cordura® polyamide 6.6|
The modular Chestrig Zeus from Zentauron is a well thought-out system for carrying and fastening magazine pouches, multi-purpose pouches, etc. The materials used meet the highest standards and quality requirements. Behind the huge (16x6) Cordura modular loop field on the front is a spacious main compartment with another three-row loop field with Velcro for smaller modular bags or Velcro modules. The side facing the body is equipped with 3 separate compartments which in turn have modular loops and a 20x10 cm Velcro strip in the middle compartment
were added. The padded carrying system (with 5 modular loops each) can alternatively be put on and carried in the H-carrying method instead of the crossed one using the adapter supplied. The complete removal of the shoulder straps is possible at any time thanks to the Fastex fasteners. Easy stepless size adjustment of the chest rig.
- H-adapter with surfaces for name tape
- Fastex closures
- Rounded corners increase the mobility of vehicle crews
- D-ring to hold the optional modular breastplate (BIB) (not included)
- Scope of delivery: Chest rig body, shoulder straps, H adapter, hip belt
- Dimensions: approx. 70 cm x 25 cm (WxH)
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Weight: approx. 1200 g
No customer reviews for the moment.